Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mac lack... maybe not!

Okay, I am a mac user.  And because I am, I can't seem to down load photos which is HIGHLY annoying!   Using the Mac is normally such a simple thing.  Drag and drop.  How easy is that?!  But not with this blog.  UGH!  So at this time, I am only able to write.  To use words to describe all the joys in my life.  And today I discovered that I won Stuart.  Now for those of you who do not know Stuart this is where I would show you his adorable photo.  But, blah, I will be describing him to you in words.  He is THE MOST adorable snail you will ever meet!  And my good friend Corinnea made him.  She had a give-away because she posted her 100th posting and she decided to give said Stuart to a lucky reader.  AND IT WAS ME!!!!  I still can't believe it!  

OH MY GOODNESS!  I think I did it!  Drag and dropped and here he is!  Let me officially introduce you to (brrrdabrrrblabrrr, okay that was my attempt at a  drum roll) Stuart!  Ta-da!  Isn't he the most cutest little guy ever!?!   And he gets to come live with me!  Hurray!  Thank you Corinnea!   

4 comments:

corinnea said...

Stuart is happy too! If he can just survive the Thanksgiving/Xmas mailing......

Don't worry about the blog thing. It was not intuative for me but I continue to muddle through.... If I can do it any one can!

insanely crafty said...

HEY!!! You've been sucked in too!

insanely crafty said...

Hey! You've been sucked into this too!! That is great!!

Allen said...

Joan got a new camera! So there should be lots of pictures soon.