Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Going


Hi everyone.

I know I've been gone for a while. Life is just kinda busy lately. But all is well.

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm going for a visit to see this little guy!


It will only be for a week but... at least I'll get to see him! And then they will be coming here next month for baby girls wedding! Bye the way, ya'll should see baby girls dress! She looks SO beautiful! I'm sure I'll be posting wedding pics here afterwards so don't you worry. ;-)

Anyhow......

Okay, I've got tons of things to yet to do.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

He reminds me of aaron!

You better post pictures of the wedding! We want LOTS of pictures!

Norma's Nonsense said...

Joan he is soooo darling. So adorable. You and Corinnea have beautiful baby g-boys.... will look forward to the wedding pic's, in the meantime have a great time on your baby visit.

Corinnea said...

Have a ton of fun with that sweet boy and your lovely DIL!

Wish oh wish I could be there for the wedding!

Rhonda said...

He is a cuite. Have a great time.

Norma's Nonsense said...

Are you back yet? Waiting for the wedding pictures and for up-dated grand baby pictures!