Thursday, March 24, 2011

Come out, come out, where ever you are.......


Spring

Is it really spring? 'Cuz, I'm not seeing it. Not in the "Sunny Spring Day" kind of way. When I walk around the town and around my house especially, I see bulb plants coming up. I even see my bleeding hearts curling up out of the ground.

But, it's soooooo dreary when you look around. The sun, for the most part is hiding. It's come out a few times later in the afternoon. But, what I really love, adore, is to wake up to see bright sun light and hear the birds chirping away! And there hasn't been any of that yet.


My tulips are coming up.... as are my crocuses, daff's and bleeding hearts (as I mentioned) I've even seen my rhubarb poking through, but, the sun is hiding....



1 comment:

Norma's Nonsense said...

We are having so much rain/snow/tornados - in Sunny California? In Sacramento? It's not Spring here yet. I'm there with you on wanting to see the sun. My yard needs me.